Monday, September 27, 2010

mom's night - oct 8

We're planning a Mom's Night Out at Boston Pizza's Lounge next Friday, October 8th at 7:00pm. Let me know if you think you might be able to make it!

We're also fund raising right now. We're selling 50/50 tickets. They're $2 each, and the prize will be as much as $300! I'll have them with me at diaper gym, so let me know if you'd like some or if you need more. The draw date is the last Friday in October.

We facebook too! Look HERE for the facebook page. Be sure to sign up as a member, or leave a comment, post a picture, bake some brownies . . .

I'm compiling a diaper gym phone list. Other years people have wanted everyone's names and numbers to make it easier to set up play dates or meet up outside of diaper gym. I've been adding people to the list again this year and will distribute it shortly (probably by email). Let me know if for any reason you'd like to be left off the list.

No worries - the phone list will NOT be posted on the blog or the facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment